Monday, November 21, 2011

London Blue Ring

When I saw this ring I absolutely had to have it. I had never really seen London Blue Topaz before and I fell in love instantly. This ring is one of only a few that I have actually bought for myself, but like I said, I had to have it. The center stone is a whopping two and a half carats, wow. On each side of the ring are a small round rhodalite garnet, madiera citrine, and a peridot. all under.10 carats. the metal is platinum over sterling silver. This ring just shines. I wear it often with my blue jeans actually. One would think that this is a dress up ring but I like it with my casual clothes and moods. I get lots of comments on it when i wear it out and about, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Though my wedding set still steals the show, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment