Monday, August 29, 2011

Mossy Britches

This is Mossy Britches by Nina Ultra Pro. I saw this polish on another blog and couldn't decide if it was really for me or not. I loved the color but would I like it on me? Would anybody else? My mom happened to pick this up not knowing I was debating it. I saw it on her and jumped all over it. Who, what, when, where, why, LOL? So I immediatley borrowed and swatched it. I LOVE it and so did others. Big Smiles there. She picked it up at Sally Beauty and I think I will too.



This is two coats with no top coat. I think I should have used a top coat, not because it chips or anything like that but the gold in it would come out better. I have had it on for about a week and I have only suffered a bit of tip wear, not bad at all. I will say that the formula left me a bit skeptical. I can't say why really it just didn't feel right, but when it was dry all the septiscism was all but gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment