Saturday, July 9, 2011

Zoya Diedra With Gold Crackle

Zoya is a recent love of mine. I found them some time ago on the internet and was hesitant to spend so much to try out a good sampling. It took awhile but I found a local outlet that had them and bought a few on sale. I have ordered several now. :)






I used three coats of this Zoya Diedra for this manicure to make sure it was a nice solid color on my nails. I love the lavender with gold shimmer in it. This polish dries quickly, I love it.





I applied one thick coat of Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish in Antiqued Gold to match the already gold shimmer in the polish and I must say I like the romantic look of it.





I applied one coat of China Glaze Holographic top coat to finish the manicure. I like the way it brings out the sparkle of the duo together but i think I might have been just as happy with Seche Vita. LOL!! I gave you a couple shots of this to look at none the less.





No comments:

Post a Comment