Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue-Away with Crackle

I only own a few Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes due to the size of the brush and generally the formula is a bit thick for my liking. This was no exception but I worked with it and the process went fairly smooth. Blue-Away is a light blue creme polish and I used three coats to get it opaque and smooth, the dry time is not so instant on this polish though.



For this shot I applied Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish in Fractured Foil. The effect was not what I wanted, it barely shows up in the sun. :(

Here is a second shot of the polish that you can see a little better but not much.

I decided to finish the manicure off with China Glaze Holographic top coat and this helped to show off the silver surprisingly well. I added two shots of this so you could get a good look at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment