Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Collection

Well finally here they are!!! I have been dying to get my hands on a crackle or a shatter nail polish since I first saw one. Problem was I looked around locally and never found any and then by the time I would look online they were sold out everywhere. UHG!! My husband and I were out shopping one day and the new display for Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat had just gone up. When we saw them he just decided I needed to have the whole set. HUGS to my Hubby, LOL!!


They are named as in the picture from left to right: 01 Snow Blast, 02 Vintage violet, 03 Fractured Foil, 04 Fuchsia Shock, 05 Distressed Denim, 06 Antiqued Gold, 07 Cherry Smash, and 08 Ink Splatter. I have already been trying them out with other polishes, oh what fun it has been. Swatches and reviews coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment