Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ring My Shell by Sally Hansen with Extra's

After getting my new crackle polishes I just had to play with all of my nail polish, but with over three hundred bottles it was hard to decide where to begin. What better place then my back log of awesomeness that has been calling my name for a while now. Ring my Shell by Sally Hansen Complete Manicure was the base coat for this completed manicure. I used two coats of this shimmery pale pink polish.


Another shot of this rather pale or nude shade of pink, at least on me. Darker skin tones might have better luck, but it is still pretty.

This next shot is of Ring My Shell with one coat of Sally Hansen Crackle nail polish in Vintage Violet. I actually like where this is going. The formula on this crackle was a bit thinner then the others I have tried but still dries super fast.


I decided to finish the manicure off with China Glaze Matte Magic as a top coat. Although I like the effect I think the above swatch without it was better. Maybe next time I will use my fav Seche Vita top coat instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment