Thursday, July 21, 2011

J Francis Earrings

I got these amazingly beautiful earrings from my hubby for Christmas last year and have worn them several times. I think they are the prettiest thing I have seen in a long time, that is as far as earrings are concerned, lol. Thanks again babe! I get lots of compliments on them each and every time I wear them so I must not be the only one who thinks they are fantastic. The designers name is J Francis and they are in what is called the Colors of Nature Collection.



These earrings are set in 925 sterling silver with a 950 platinum overlay. (Platinum, I know right, I really love my hubby!!!) There are 4 small chrome or Russian diopsides in each earring, 1 on top, 2 in the middle and 1 on bottom. They are kind of hard to see in the pic but they stand out in life. The top flower is done in rhodalite garnet and the bottom flower and drop brio bead are amethyst. Aren't these great for both spring and summer? I wear them whenever because I just love them so much, but I think they are best suited to months when the flowers grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment