Friday, July 8, 2011

80's Blue and Pink Bright Nail Polish

I have a ton of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish that is waiting to be swatched as I fell in love with them awhile back and found an amazing sale. This Xtreme Wear is called Blue Me Away and as you can see it is a very bright blue creme polish. I used three coats to get this smooth as it wanted to be a bit thick and hard to handle. FYI: I wore this polish for less then 24 hours and it stained my nails baby blue :( )




For this shot I applied one coat of Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish in Fuschia Shock. This turned out so totally 80's, which is not me but hey, others might like it.

And a second shot of the duo.


For this manicure I finished up with one coat of China Glaze Matte Magic, which I love dearly and it didn't diappiont me this time either. All in all a great mani, even though I don't like the 80's style much.




No comments:

Post a Comment