Monday, October 18, 2010

Sally Hansen HD: DVD


As most of you know, I slowly build my nail polish collection as a whole and slowly add to the little mini collections I have with in it. I have recently added 2 more polishes to my Sally Hansen HD collection. This one is called DVD and I am in love. A sparkly, purple holo? I am so game. LOL These swatches of DVD by Sally Hansen from the HD collection were both taken with inside light. Sorry I couldn't get a sunlight picture, the sun seems to have a mild allergy to my part of the world on occasion. :) I used three coats of this polish with nothing over or under. The color in this swatch of DVD is acurate in some lighting from some angles as well as is the one below but this nail polish is kind of duochromatic and will look different in different environments.






No comments:

Post a Comment