Monday, March 22, 2010

He's Going in Cirles

Okay, I know I have been AWOL for a while now and I am sorry. Had a lot of stuff going on in life lately. I might not get here as often I hope to, but I will still be getting out posts when I can. That being said, here is He's Going In Circles by China Glaze from the Kaleidoscope collection.

This polish is great. It goes on nicely and doesn't feel gritty when it dries. I like that the sparkle goes on in a couple coats instead of four or five like other nail polishes I have used. This is two coats of the polish with no top coat.

My camera didn't pick up the color very well but it is a bit more blue green then grey as it looks in the swatch.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for following my blog! this looks great on you! i love this collection :)

    ReplyDelete