Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bamboo Shoots Review and Swatch


This is one of my favorite polishes of all time. It is called Bamboo Shoots and it is by Sally Hansen in the xtreme wear collection. I picked it up at Walmart over the summer for about two bucks or so. it is a very light pink color that almost matches the color of my nails perfectly. Wearing this polish feels like heaven. It gives your hands an extra clean look. It this swatch I used two coats of the polish. It takes a little bit to dry but it is not as bad as some. Just to clarify, I did not do a french manicure, or add any lighter color to the nail before I applied Bamboo shoots. My nails really do just have a natural french manicure look to them. A friend of a friend swears that I am not telling the truth and that I keep a french manicure at all times. Not true!



No comments:

Post a Comment