Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Nail Polish Collection as of December 31st 2009

A friend of mine asked me to post a pic of my entire collection every so often so we can all see how it grows. Here are two pics of my nail polish collection, table courtesy of my 5 year old son who loves to see my nails painted. In all I have 105 bottles of polish. This includes, 34 Sally Hansen, 5 Hard Candy, 4 Petites, 6 Milani, 5 misc, 14 Pure Ice, 11 NYC, 5 Cover Girl, 9 Revlon, and 12 OPI polishes. In the next year I hope to fill in many of the missing colors I have in the current brands I am collecting and add a few brands to my growing collection of nail polish. I plan to share each and every polish I own and obtain in the future with you. Keep an eye out for these and many new nail polish swatches and reviews.




No comments:

Post a Comment