Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hard Candy Mr. Wrong Nail Polish Review

Hard Candy has launched a line of cosmetics for Walmart. I pick up this bottle of nail polish for about $5.00, it is called Mr. Wrong. This is a very interesting polish. In the store it looked a little more gold or brownish, but it is a dusty greyed purple color with silver and gold/brass shimmery tiny bits of glitter. In both swatches I applied two coats of polish and one coat of extra shiny top coat. The top swatch pic is a lot more lighted then the bottom one. I did this so you could see the polish in different lighting and get a better idea of what it may look like. Over all I like this polish. I will be keeping it though I may not wear it often. i think it is a good color for fall winter of 2009, based on trendy colors, though I would wear this color mainly in the summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment